May 17, 2012

So, who got eliminated on American Idol?  We are about to find out.

No matter which American Idol contestant gets cut tonight, it won't be pleasant.

The American Idol top 3 are strong, and very talented contenders.  No matter which one gets eliminated, it's going to be sad for a lot of fans.

And, Adam Lambert and Lisa Marie Presley will perform!!!  Can't wait!

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't a big Lambert fan because I thought he was cocky on American Idol.

I was, however, impressed with his hit Whataya Want From Me hit. My 3 year old granddaughter loved that song!

Ok, American Idol begins with Homeward Bound!  Fitting as the American Idol top 3 just visited their hometown.

The top 3 entertain us with Got To Get You Into My Life. Love it!!

Ryan brings Joshua up for results.  Don't get excited, he'll probably just send him back to the couch.  hahhaha

I don't even know how to write about this.  J'Lo answered phones from the Ice Age  characters.  Just weird.

Apparently they want the Idols to sing it, and Hollie is there!  Hmm, probably should have ran this clip last week before Hollie was eliminated.

Lisa Marie is up now performing You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet. I do wonder why she agreed to perform on Idol. I was a huge fan of her dad, so this is a bit strange.  Momma Presley is in the house!!!

Jimmy messed up.  He has regrets for doing Jessica injustice.  Too little too late, Jimmy.

We pay tribute a bit to Donna Summer who tragically passed away.  RIP Donna.

Adam Lambert is up with Trespassing. Good to see him, but I still think he's cocky.  hahaha

The American Idol judges and Jimmy are praising Phillip for his Bob Seger's performance.  I thought he was so nervous he would never get any praise.

Jennifer is sobbing over this "big moment" but she's quitting Idol according to several several sources so, I guess it doesn't matter what she says?  I would LOVE to hear what Simon Cowell thinks! lol


American Idol Results!



Phillip Phillips is in the finals!!!

Jessica Sanchez is safe and in the finals!!!  Yes!!!

Joshua Ledet is going home.  Damn!

Well, I was hoping Jessica would be in the finals, but I also hoped Joshua would be beside her too, and he is visibly upset.  Rightly so.

What do you think?  Did "America" get it right?

The American Idol voting needs to change.


Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Donate

Care to help a new Grandma out with a cup of coffee?