May 5, 2010

The American Idol wannabes had some big shoes to fill last night, and the judges didn't hold back with the criticism; shocker.

Lady Gaga performs Alejandro!  I love this song!!!  She is so amazing!

Harry Connick Jr sings And I Love Her and I don't care how great he sings, he is just so sexy, and funny, and talented!!!

The top 5 perform a melody of Harry Connick Jr's songs!  They sound so great together!


American Idol Results!


Lee DeWyze is safe!
Casey James is safe
Crystal Bowersox is safe
Aaron Kelly is in the bottom 2 and going home!
Big Mike is in the bottom 2, but safe!

I can't believe this!  I love Casey, but based on last night's performance, he should have been in the bottom 2!

Well, we are down to 4 American Idol wannabes now.  Is your favorite still in the running?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Donate

Care to help a new Grandma out with a cup of coffee?