Apr 28, 2010

American Idol entertains us with Rascal Flatts, Shakira, Sons Of Sylvia and Lady Antebellum!

Rascal Flatts performs their new song Unstoppable and all this time I thought the lead singer's name was Rascal Flatts.  hahahha

Sons Of Sylvia performs Love Left To Lose and I guess they're famous, as they are touring with Carrie Underwood, but I've never heard of them.  lol

Lady Antebellum performs their song Need You Now and finally, something I know!  I love this song!

Rascal Flatts and Shakira performs Gypsy for the first time together! 

American Idol Results!


Lee DeWyze is safe.  
Casey James is in the bottom 3, but safe!!!
Crystal Bowersox is safe.
Aaron Kelly is safe.
Siobhan Magnus is in the bottom 3, and going home!
Big Mike is in the bottom 3, but safe!!!


American Idol is down to 5.  I'm not going to say I'm disappointed that Siobhan is going home, but I'm more glad that Big Mike is still here!!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Donate

Care to help a new Grandma out with a cup of coffee?