Idol Mentor Andrew Lloyd Webber Not Stuffy!
How Did The Idol Contestants Handle Andrew Lloyd Webber Tunes?
- Randy said she could be a huge Broadway star.
- Paula said she brought the house down.
- Simon said it was very sexy!
- Randy said it was a vocal train wreck.
- Paula said bad song choice – good song choice? Huh?
- Simon said it was the longest 2 minutes of his life. It sounded like mom and dad made him sing a song he didn’t want to sing at a wedding.
- Randy said vocally it was tough.
- Paula said never start and then stop; keep going even when you mess up.
- Simon said her voice was straining because she was tense and that she will be disappointed when she goes back and watches it over.
- Randy said this is the one to beat.
- Paula said perfect.
- Simon said it was pleasant, but one of his weakest performances. Finally the truth!
- Randy said it wasn’t his favorite.
- Paula said she loved what she did with the chorus?
- Simon said it was a little shout-y but he liked the performance. Someone threw a Simon Loves Me (this week) shirt at her? Not sure how she got it, but it was corny.
- Randy said molten hot!
- Paula said he has a beautiful instrument.
- Simon said you made the most of the song you were given.
Did your opinion change after watching last night’s show? Which Idol contestants are your pick for the bottom? Leave me some comments!