Jan 19, 2008

The first week's auditions might be over for American Idol, but there's one contestant who's audition will continue for a very long time. Yes, I am talking about Renaldo Lapuz. Renaldo did not get his golden ticket to Hollywood, but he has made a major impact on the American Idol Judges, and fans of the show as well. Don't believe me? Do a Google search for Renaldo Lapuz, as of this writing, you will find over 30,000 hits. Not bad results for someone we have just met a couple of days ago. Renaldo Lapuz wore a white costume which reminded me very much of Liberace. He wrote and sang the song We're Brothers Forever. To refresh your memory, or to introduce you to Renaldo, I have included some of the lyrics and his audition below:

We're Brothers Forever by Renaldo Lapuz "I am your brother Your best friend forever Singing the songs The music that you like We're brothers til the end of time Together forever til the end of time I am your brother Your best friend forever Singing the songs The music that you like We're brothers til the end of time Together or not, you're always in my heart Your hurting feelings Will reign no more."

Renaldo was humble, personable, and very fun! I read a lot of blogs, and I have yet to find anyone who didn't like him and his audition. Want more of Renaldo Lapuz? Just do a search to find ring tones and t-shirts. I am sure we will be hearing a lot more from Renaldo, let's just hope he stays as sweet as he is now.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Donate

Care to help a new Grandma out with a cup of coffee?