Feb 10, 2010

American Idol finally found their new judge! Ellen DeGeneres! Ellen and I have a strange relationship. One minute I hate her and the next I love her. I’ve always loved American Idol, so I’m probably going to be critical of her. We’ll see. I realize Ellen dances on her show, but really, what the heck does she know about singing? Did they hire her for her humor? Same with Howard Stern, why would American Idol want to add him to the panel? Hmmm, Kara brought Paula Abdul up. Odd. Hollywood week 1 ends on a sour note. I really like Janell’s voice, but not many stood out tonight. So, got any favorites yet? Can you name our next American Idol? How about the top 10? Come on Idolmaniacs, let’s start voting!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Donate

Care to help a new Grandma out with a cup of coffee?