Jan 6, 2010

American Idol season 9 airs January 12, 2010, sans Paula Abdul. Unfortunately, Kara DioGuardi and Ellen DeGeneres will be present. I like Ellen but what will she bring to the table; humor? The show is already crammed into an hour; we have enough humor watching the American Idol wannabes who think they can sing! And Kara DioGuardi? Please. She is not Simon Cowell. She never will be although she tries. I took a survey the other day on who should replace American Idol judge Simon Cowell. I said Len Goodman, a judge on Dancing with the Stars. However, the majority of survey takers said Piers Morgan, a judge on America’s Got Talent, and I totally agree. Piers Morgan is a Simon Cowell. He’s outspoken, honest, and has tact. Something Kara lacks. I’ll be watching the 2 hour American Idol premiere on January 12th like the rest of you, but man I didn’t want another year of Kara!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Donate

Care to help a new Grandma out with a cup of coffee?