- Michael Sarver started the show clumsily according to Simon Cowell.
- Allison and Kris sang next and although the judges liked their performances, I thought they were forgettable.
- Lil Rounds didn’t impress the American Idol judges. Simon couldn’t even get her name right. So, Little Rounds was a big flop.
- Adam Lambert slaughtered Johnny Cash’s Ring of Fire and Johnny probably rolled in his grave. Simon said people were throwing their TV’s out the window; yup.
- Scott MacIntyre was good, but Paula said he was using his piano as a crutch. Simon called Paula stupid and everything was right with the world.
- Alexis sang Jolene. I just love this girl. The judges thought it was okay. Kara said she lost her edge, but no one cares what American Idol judge wannabe Kara thinks.
- Danny Gokey sang Jesus Take the Wheel and again everyone liked it but Kara. Simon didn’t like his clothes. Clothes don’t make the person Simon as you know.
- Anoop sang You Were Always on My Mind and everyone loved him including Randy Travis. Simon said he went from zero to hero.
- Megan’s excuse for her performance is the flu. WTF does having the flu have to do with her embarrassing Marilyn Monroe impersonation?
- Matt Giraud finished the show with So Small. All the American Idol judges loved it. Simon and Randy said it was the best performance of the night. I agree.
American Idol fans either loved or hated Adam Lambert’s Ring of Fire performance. I hated it.