Jan 19, 2010

American Idol has plenty of stars to guest judge and they chose Shania Twain? Hopefully I won’t hurl before it’s over; she’s even making Kara DioGuardi look good. I can’t believe I just said that. Anyway, American Idol is in the windy city; Chicago. Let’s see if we can find our next American Idol. Katelyn is first up; her mom is actually the American Idol wannabe after her husband walked out. I’m sure her mom is thrilled she’s going to Hollywood. OMG, did Ann faint? Nope, just being a very strange Idol wannabe. Angela! I remember her! She made it to the top 50 on American Idol Season 7. She has a special needs daughter and her dad had just died prior to her last audition. Yeah, she’s going to Hollywood again! Not too many standouts tonight; talent wise that is. American Idol returns tomorrow night in Orlando. See ya there!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Donate

Care to help a new Grandma out with a cup of coffee?