Apr 1, 2009

American Idol judge Simon Cowell seems to have the magic touch. He tells his American Idol wannabes when they need to pack their bags and he’s usually right. After the show, I tried voting for my favorite Idols. Some numbers connected okay like Scott MacIntyre, but when I tried Matt Giraud’s number, all I got was air. Scott sang “Just The Way You Are” and I thought he did fabulous and so did the judges. Matt Giraud sang “You Found Me” by The Fray and I thought he also did a great job, however the judges didn’t like him at all. I tried 9 times without success and finally the tenth call went through for Matt. Coincidence? Like last week, every survey I read suggested Matt Giraud safe, yet he was in the bottom 3. It’s anyone’s guess then which American Idol wannabe will go home tonight.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Donate

Care to help a new Grandma out with a cup of coffee?