Mar 26, 2009

American Idol hit MoTown this week and was mentored by legendary Smokey Robinson. Quite a few American Idol contestants stepped up to the plate. But, a few more struck out. Matt Giraud and Allison Iraheta were great, and I even have to admit I really liked Adam Lambert this week. However, a few American Idol wannabes stunk. Michael Sarver and Megan Joy will probably be in the hot seats tonight. I have a feeling Michael will be going home, but hoping it will be Megan. There's just something about her I don't like. She reminds me too much of Kristie Lee Cook. But, it's American Idol and sometimes nothing makes sense. So, which American Idol wannabe do you see going home?
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Donate

Care to help a new Grandma out with a cup of coffee?