Jul 23, 2008

On Air With Ryan Seacrest I listen to 105.3 HOTFM quite a bit and I want to know why Ryan Seacrest is on my radio! Every day from 10 a.m. until 2 pm, I would listen to Kim St. James. All of a sudden, I hear an advertisement saying something about take Ryan Seacrest to work. That was last month. Now from 10 am until 1 pm I’m hearing Ryan Seacrest. It’s something called On Air with Ryan Seacrest or something or other. I guess Kim St. James went to Thunder 94.5. I have nothing against listening to Ryan Seacrest, but I wish the DJ’s were local people. They’re a bit more connected and committed to the community. I also listen to 101.3 The Fox Rocks but never at 7 pm. That’s when Alice Cooper is on. Again, I have nothing against Alice Cooper, but not on my local radio station. So, Ryan Seacrest, just why are you on my radio?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Donate

Care to help a new Grandma out with a cup of coffee?